By discussing about technical aspects of my project with a couple of Physical computing instructors, I’ve figured out that my chair idea is doable yet may be interesting to still develop my previous ideas.
Now, I’ve changed my project from chair to table as it makes more sense ( can be chair, anyhow).
I’m gonna create a table a toy function installed. The argument for the toy is stated here:
Still, I have to test a couple of things to solve technical problem of my project.
The past problems:
– base contact and top parts did not contact well(there is an air and electric currency didn’t go through. if we pressed very strongly, it works yet we could not demonstrate it.)
- printed circuit
- laser cut metal and solder them
- use adjustment parts like Pogo pins( http://www.adafruit.com/products/394)
- place some magnet like function( I thought it harmed the circuit yet in my designing, it seems it’s fine.)
– if we increases the number of grids, now it’s 2 by 2 = 4 yet if I want to make say 5 by 5 = 25. If I continue to use the same solutions, I need to use two analogue reading for each grid. if I set up 4 grids, and then I have to use 8. Arduino Mega has only 16 analogue reading so 3 by 3 will be max.
- Got a great solution to this. there is Analog/Digital Multiplexer/Demultiplexer allows digital input to gain analogue data. (I have to figure out how many digital inputs it consumes.
– LED light was too small
- use flat LED
3D model for table will come soon.
now, my proposal for the table become like this (the details of the mechanism come after) I’m gonna make this model first.