To solve our problems, we tested better conductivity of the electric current by examining them. It seems cardboard model is not good to make copper connection as it easily gets air in-between. Now, we have tested soldering over copper and also conductive paint which has a bit more resistance than copper. The results came up very stable and we have succeeded in this improvement. We hope when we create the real one by plexi and solder or copper it will work…!
In terms of the revision of the units to place on the board, we have scaled out them and analyse the spacial quality to somehow make this project to state this will develop people’s spacial language. To support this for non-architectural people, we are thinking to attach paper models as well as the intelligent toy.